top of page
Image by Fernando Lavin
Unhappy with our service?
Tell us where we went wrong
Reporting a Complaint
We want to give you the best possible service. However, if at any point you become unhappy or concerned about the service we have provided, you should inform us immediately, so that we can do our best to resolve the problem. Chesterton House Financial Planning is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
In the first instance, it may be helpful to contact the person who is working on your case to discuss your concerns. However, if you have a concern or a complaint that has not been dealt with to your satisfaction by the person handling your case or their supervisor, please contact us as soon as you are aware of the problem so this can be addressed. You can do this by contacting Andy Jervis directly. If you find that we are unable to resolve your complaint, then you can contact the Financial Ombudsman, an independent body created to resolve disputes between clients and financial planning firms. The contact details for each of these is below.
Andy Jervis

Chesterton House Financial Planning
3 Rectory Place, Loughborough, LE11 1UW
Financial Ombudsman 

Financial Conduct Authority
bottom of page