When you become one of our clients, we will help you to create a comprehensive, written step-by-step plan of action to achieve your goals for the reasons that are profoundly important to you, and along the way we'll help you get your financial house in perfect order. Over a series of meetings we will systematically address a checklist of items that, taken together, make up your complete Financial Plan. Within 1-2 years from now you will:
- Have completed your own personal Financial Road Map® containing specific details of your goals, with dates for their completion, your values that inspire you, and your current financial reality;
- Have every aspect of your financial life under control, having addressed every relevant item on our 16-page checklist, co-ordinated and orchestrated by us in liaison with your existing professional adviser(s), if appropriate;
- Have removed all worry about remembering and dealing with all of the important items you need to consider each and every year to remain in complete financial control;
- Have massively reduced the volume of paperwork, statements, reports and forms flooding through your inbox and letterbox.
- Have a strategy to deal with every significant risk that could knock you off track, with suitable and effective insurances in place to cover the primary risks, and have discarded unnecessary and expensive policies.
- Have an identifiable reserve fund of cash available to deal with any short term emergencies or sudden unplanned expenses;
- Have cash sums set aside to pay for the goals you wish to achieve within the next 1-5 years, or know where the cash will come from;
- Have arranged your finances in a way that minimises or eliminates taxes, and have taken advantage of all tax breaks that are relevant for you;
- Have a strategy in place to repay your debts and loans in full within the shortest possible time and at the lowest possible cost;
- Have all of your savings and investments managed under one roof, with one adviser and one co-ordinated and effective strategy designed to maximise the probability that you will achieve your long term goals;
- Be experiencing regular thorough reviews of your investment portfolio and strategy, making periodic adjustments based on a straightforward, proven and effective process, ensuring that you get on track and stay on track;
- Have an effective Estate Plan in place to ensure that your affairs are clear and in order, and that your money and assets will end up where you intended;
- Have taken the actions necessary to minimise the impact of Inheritance Tax on your family;
- Be working through all of these items systematically at regular Progress Meetings in partnership with our Implementation Team;
- Be enjoying the simplicity that will come in to your life as a result of delegating your finances to our Team;
- Be experiencing true, holistic financial planning where you follow our advice to make smart choices about your money that are in alignment with your goals and values;
In addition, where appropriate, you will:
- Have identified key actions in your business or professional life that will accelerate your progress towards personal and financial freedom;
- Have taken steps to become a more effective delegator so that your work supports your lifestyle and not the other way around;
- Have considered key areas that influence your quality and enjoyment of life, and have created specific action items to bring about improvements in these areas;
- Have created a clear statement of your values and principles that you can pass on to your family and loved ones to guide them in their future planning;
- Have created your personal Mission Statement summarising your contribution to the world, along with an action plan designed to support those activities and projects that are important to you;
- Have defined your corporate values and be transforming your own Team to create outstanding business results.
As a result of following your Plan you will be enjoying a very high quality of life full of balance, achievement and integrity.
You can choose to have a life like this by partnering with a business that genuinely puts you first, and where every member of our Team is focused on helping you to achieve these results. Our service isn’t for everyone, but if you believe that you fit our profile and would like to know more, the first step is to complete your own personal Financial Road Map® as the basis for any future work that we do together. We don’t charge for this initial meeting, which takes about 90 minutes. Whether or not we decide to work together, this is an experience you’ll enjoy and will give you a solid platform for making great decisions about your future.
To arrange your Financial Road Map® meeting, contact us now and we’ll get back to you to explain what happens next.